This year, Exploit No More is taking part in the global Giving Tuesday campaign. We will be raising funds the entire month of November because as stewards of trafficked survivors, we believe that we are called to help more people.
What Does Helping More People Look Like?
In this case, helping more people means dedicating our Giving Tuesday campaign to support the Freedom House; our safe home that will serve victims of trafficking.
But We Can't Do It Alone!
Our goal is to raise $5,000 during the month of November to help staff the Freedom House. Government regulations require 24/7 staffing for a group home that serves minors. These funds will help pay for the required staff.
Example of Ways That You Can Get Involved:
We encourage you to be creative but here are some examples to get ideas flowing!
- A percentage of all Tuesday sales during the month of November go towards Freedom House.
- Jeans Day: Pay $5 to wear jeans any Tuesday during the month of November. All proceeds go towards Freedom House.
- Instead of buying that $5 cup of coffee, give back to your community by using that $5 to support Freedom House!
If you decide to be part of our Giving Campaign, here's how to get started:
- Decide what type of fundraising you're going to do!
- Email Melania at firstname.lastname@example.org to let ENM know that you want to be involved with this year's campaign. Make sure to include the following info: business name and contact person.
- Melania will email you back with marketing tools for the campaign.
- Go for it!